Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Cyprus, Greece and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our client LIDL, German international discount supermarket chain that operates over 12,000 stores across Europe and the United States, we are looking for:
CONSTRUCTION SPECIALIST – SITE MANAGER
The objective of the reference position is the cooperation within the real estate management portfolio. Implementation of construction projects in compliance with the international requirements and in accordance with the company’s goals and the principles of simplicity and profitability.
The position holder is obliged to comply with legal provisions, in particular the building regulations, the legal requirements and the occupational safety regulations.
Activities in the area of construction
- Calls for tender of design services, contacting and leading design teams during the design of the sites, in coordination with the Real Estate Manager and in accordance with the Construction Directive (BauRL);
- Supervision of the construction of sites (construction phase) to ensure proper implementation of the construction specifications and other requirements; participation in construction progress meetings with designers and lead contractors; implementation of the relevant requirements of the construction directives (BauRL);
- Disposition of the inventory equipment related to the buildings (e.g. refrigerated displays, etc.), according to the arrangements for conditions and planograms, coordinated with the Restructuring Manager / Goods Arrangement Manager; making the necessary registrations (e.g. telephone, etc.);
- Acceptance of the construction site and preparation of an acceptance certificate together with the Head of Real Estate and in accordance with the construction directives;
- Handing over the site to the FM department together with a certificate, coordinating and conducting briefings and trainings on technical means, handing over keys and providing clarification regarding the concluded/existing service and maintenance contracts;
- Monitoring for construction defects from the beginning to the expiration of the warranty period, as well as conducting inspections in connection with the warranty liability;
- Assistance and support in the reorganisation of the branches, management and leadership of the process in accordance with the construction directives;
Invoice verification activities
- Checking the substance and completeness of the data of invoices received via the “Easy-Workflow” system;
- Verifying that the types and categories of costs are correctly set;
In addition to the above tasks, the position holder is obliged, when directed to do so by the direct supervisor, to perform certain activities that might arise out of the company’s needs.
Key Qualifications and competences:
- University degree – Construction Engineer, Architect
- English language –good knowledge
- German language – good knowledge would be advantage;
- The position holder must have at least minimum initial professional experience.
- The position holder must have at least minimum initial experience in working with project
- The position holder must be prepared to change his workplace within the country if necessary.
- The position holder must allow at least 50% travel.
- The position holder must hold a driving license and must be an active driver.
- Change formation / management – Willingness to learn, desire to reorganize, Flexibility in thinking and acting, critical thinking
- Focus on excellence – Self-initiative, achievement-oriented work, quality awareness, maintaining work efficiency
- Entrepreneurial actions – Building long-term relationships with customers, responsibility, recognition of opportunities for optimization and organization
- Results orientation – Ability to take decisions, ability to priorities, organizational skills
- Understanding facts and relationships- Ability to solve problems, cost-benefit thinking
- Communication skills – Providing information, presentation skills, ability to persuade
- Cooperation – Relationship management, teamwork, willingness to compromise, reliability
- Dealing with conflict situations – Respect for other people’s opinions and motives, ability to assert oneself
What can you expect from the position?
- international experience
- cooperation with dynamic and experienced team
- being always challenged to reach for more
- training abroad 6-24 months
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to APPLY ONLINE and send your application document (CV in English). If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Julijana Minovska directly on +38971 370 151 (Monday – Friday) or sent an e mail at: email@example.com
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!