IT SYSTEMS CONSULTANT – IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT SPECIALISTApril 30, 2021
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Cyprus, Greece and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our client LIDL, German international discount supermarket chain that operates over 12,000 stores across Europe and the United States, we are looking for:
IT SYSTEMS CONSULTANT – IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
The objective of the reference position is to ensure operational information security in cooperation with the IT compliance officer, compliance with the data protection principles in the defined area of responsibility, as well as quality. In addition, the position holder shall be responsible for providing the IT infrastructure (hardware and software) necessary for the functioning of the systems in all locations of the company in accordance with the SIT standards and rules, as well as for providing second-level support to the first-level support at the service desk department to ensure the fastest possible elimination of any problems. Furthermore, transparency must be ensured through the preparation of regular reports and the provision of operational indicators.
Infrastructure / Technology
- Preparation and commissioning (installation and configuration) of the necessary hardware infrastructure (data centers, networks, servers/storages, user systems)
- IT infrastructure planning at the Head Office, Regional Companies and branches (server rooms, power supplies, cabling, active infrastructure components)
- Introduction and control of technical requirements for data protection compliance and ensuring operational IT security.
- Undertaking regular administrative, control and other operational tasks to ensure a failure-free operation of the infrastructure and continuous optimisation of the entrusted infrastructure.
- Qualified problem analysis and support (2nd-Level-Support), with on-call duty outside the standard working hours, also at weekends and holidays.
- Identifying problems/causes and deriving improvement measures and methods to solve the problem.
- Planning and implementation of changes (ITIL@LiDL Change Management) and patch management within the area of responsibility.
- Assisting in the planning of releases and patch management within the area of responsibility.
- Involvement in the capacity planning process by creating forecasts of the future resource needs of the entrusted systems
IT project support
- Assisting in the implementation of projects and the accompanying implementation of IT services in the day-to-day IT operations.
- Conception and implementation of projects
- Managing the IT part of technical projects in accordance with the SIT standards and rules for project management
- Responsibility for the costs in the partial project
- Responsibility for implementation within the set time limit/period
- Regular preparation of project status reports.
Evaluation and documentation
- Conducting regular, systematic evaluations for the purposes of quality assurance and performance management
- Deriving and providing key indicators for effective operational management.
- Development, updating and further development of documentation, operational manuals, process flows and the knowledge base.
Key Qualifications and competences:
- University degree
- At least 2 years of professional experience on same or similar positions
- The position holder must have initial experience with projects.
- English language –good knowledge
- German language – basic knowledge;
- Change formation / management – Willingness to learn, desire to reorganize, Flexibility in thinking and acting, critical thinking
- Focus on excellence – Self-initiative, achievement-oriented work, quality awareness, maintaining work efficiency
- Entrepreneurial actions – Building long-term relationships with customers, responsibility, recognition of opportunities for optimization and organization
- Results orientation – Ability to take decisions, ability to priorities, organizational skills
- Understanding facts and relationships- Ability to solve problems, cost-benefit thinking
- Communication skills – Providing information, presentation skills, ability to persuade
- Cooperation – Relationship management, teamwork, willingness to compromise, reliability
- Dealing with conflict situations – Respect for other people’s opinions and motives, ability to assert oneself
What can you expect from the position?
- international experience
- cooperation with dynamic and experienced team
- being always challenged to reach for more
- training abroad 6-9 months
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to APPLY ONLINE and send your application document (CV in English). If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Julijana Minovska directly on +38971 370 151 (Monday – Friday) or sent an e mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
APPLY ONLINE →
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.