Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our International Client, one of the best Hotels in Prishtina, we are looking for:
RESTAURANT MANAGER – PRISHTINA
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Responsible for managing the Food & Beverage operation outlets for smooth and efficient operation inline with the standards and for maximum guest satisfaction, service excellence and successful financial results. Trains the team to above mentioned mission and leads by example.
- Responsible for the compliance of brand standards of products and service delivered to the guests.
- Responsible to ensure that all Health and Safety processes are in place to comply with local legislation as well as Access guidelines.
- Follow general food and beverage procedures to achieve high service quality, guest oriented service philosophy and good cost management as well as consistent team training.
- Responsible for preparing the training program leading to quality, guest satisfaction, food presentation and team development.
- Coordinate staff allocation in line with forecasted occupancy and prepares staff rota in order to meet service, guest satisfaction and financial targets.
- Responsible for tidiness, cleaning and maintenance of front of the house and back of the house restaurant areas to meet the hygiene standards. Cooperate with HK and Engineering as and when needed.
- Cooperate with the Executive Chef and General Manager in the creation of attractive and effective menus designed to attract several customer segments.
- Work on seasonal menu changes with the Executive Chef and General Manager and give them customer feedback information.
- Maximize revenues for all areas of the operation through innovative marketing and promotional activities, focused customer research, creative and innovative menus and promotions, as well as development of new products/services/features.
- Have a detailed understanding of the competitive landscape, not limited to the hotel competitive set but of the F&B landscape as a whole in the area.
- Be fully up to speed with emerging trends within the competitive landscape.
- Take an active role in the preparation of F&B Marketing Plan, Operation Plan and related Action Plans, as well as F&B pricing strategies.
- Regularly review customer satisfaction in all F&B outlets and come up with an action plan whenever there is dissatisfaction/sales decline and/or a material change in the make up of the customer market/competitive environment.
- Responsible to inform the team on local legislation about alcohol service and consumption and assure that they adhere to it.
- Assure that stocks of glasses, crockery, cutlery, table cloths are stored according to corporate procedures and clean and tidy. Coordinate equipment inventory by cooperation with storeroom keeper/purchasing clerk to plan sufficient amounts for the restaurant operation.
- Apply procedures for F&B portion control and leftovers management.
- Cooperate with other department heads and service personnel from different outlets to work on promotions, food and wine critics and food and beverage presentation.
- Cooperate with Executive Chef & Kitchen Chef to increase profitability of the restaurant.
- Make market research and competition checks about the prices, promotions, strategies and discuss with Executive Chef about planning forward based on these.
- Take part at budgeting committee and work on ‘meal period covers, room capture ratios and average check’ calculations to set realistic targets.
- Work closely with HR to ensure payroll cost percentage is kept in line with the budget and forecast.
- Make pre-service meetings with Executive Chef about menu ingredients, recipe and preparation details and inform the team accordingly.
- Manage and control from welcoming to ordering, timing, special requests and payment processes of the guests.
- Plan and coordinate the services flow and table set up in line with the reservations on the books.
- Inform the service team about usage and protection of the service equipment.
- Cooperate with Engineering department on the maintenance and care plan of the restaurant, banqueting spaces and different F&B outlets.
- Make sure that uniforms are kept clean and tidy.
- Make sure that the team is in proper and clan uniform, in proper attire and grooming before the service starts.
- Train the team on work health and safety, and risks and hazards and report any accidents to the management.
- Handle all guest complaints directly to the best of his ability at the best professional level.
- Analyse client feedback to understand the faults and weaknesses and make action plan for development of these areas. Report the results and action to General Manager.
- Cooperate with HR for recruitment and training process of service personnel inline with Access standards. Make performance reviews for his team members, define areas of development, encourage improvement.
- Lead Food & Beverage service personnel effectively, provide regular feedback and ensure employee engagement through good communication, “open door” policy and employee recognition and feedback.
- Cooperate with Stewarding on count of china, crockery, cutlery and glassware and take action for prevention of breakage.
- Responsible for preparing/overviewing the working schedule for the service personnel in the F&B outlets, follow up the monthly total working hours at the restaurant and tip distribution.
- Ensure that employees follow all hotel, company and local rules and regulations, as well as policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
- To feedback the results of the Employee Engagement Survey and ensure that the relevant changes are implemented.
- Responsible for correct and safe use of the equipment in his department.
- Maintain neat and clean attire in line with Access grooming standards.
- Undertake other responsibilities assigned by his/her/ manager and prepare reports as instructed.
- Education: Minimum high school graduate, preferably having a hospitality education or having professional hospitality trainings is preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in a managerial position at branded hotel chains and/or minimum 5 years of F&B work experience, 3 years in a managerial position.
- Other Qualifications: Able to use Opera software, good level of spoken and written English, good at using MS Office programs, has effective management skills, good communication skills, skilled on time management and planning, attention to detail, good follow up skills, a team player, presents positive behavior under stress, self motivated.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Dezera BERISHA until 15.01.2021
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!