HOST CAPTAIN – MUSCAT, OMANNovember 22, 2019
Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Serbia, Cyprus and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our client in Muscat, Oman, we are looking for the following position:
- Manage guest relationship & solve their issues;
- Meet guests and conduct them to the tables;
- Monitor FOH staff activities and creates reports regarding their performances;
- Provide staff feedback and solve or escalate any staff disputes which may arise;
- Motivate staff throughout the day in order to achieve their best results;
- Programs the shifts, so that the staff benefits from a balanced schedule;
- Monitors the cleaning and stocking level in all FOH of the restaurant;
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports;
- Maintain the cash drawers in good order and provide petty money when required for change;
- Maintain Cashier and cash and credit payments .
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Mandatory: High school diploma with training in hospitality;
- Preferred: BS degree in Business Administration/ hospitality or other relevant.
- Customer service skills;
- Commercial awareness;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Computer skills;
- Minimum skills in English;
- 2-4 years of experience in appropriate role in restaurants or hotels.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not
intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as
negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org until 20.11.2019. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname
CV). Be easily recognized!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.