WAITER – MUSCAT, OMANNovember 22, 2019
Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Serbia, Cyprus and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our client in Muscat, Oman, we are looking for the following position:
- Great guests and make them feel comfortable;
- Present menus to guests and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations and suggest signature or promoted items;
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods;
- Inform customers of daily specials;
- Take food and beverage orders. And log them into POS system;
- Serve food or beverages to guests and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required;
- Refill beverages throughout the meal;
- Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems;
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or bar, take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Clean tables or bar after guests have finished dining;
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs;
- Collect payments from guests and thank them for dining at the restaurant;
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware;
- Roll silverware, set up food stations or set up dining areas to prepare for the next shift or for large parties;
- Fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers;
- Assist host or hostess by answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders, and by greeting, seating, and thanking guests;
- Work with other servers and be a team player;
- Perform beginning and end of shift check lists, reports and clean-ups;
- Preform weekly deep cleaning session;
- Help in reaching sales goals by upselling and cross selling.
Academic and professional qualifications:
- High school or diploma is preferred.
- Interpersonal Skills;
- Communication skills;
- Active listening & learning;
- Smiling and positive attitude;
- Teamwork skills;
- Some English language skills.
- 1 year experience of serving
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not
intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as
negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org until 20.11.2019. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname
CV). Be easily recognized!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.