For our client,a company focused in green energy technology, we are looking for:
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (SOFTWARE DEPARTMENT)
We are seeking a highly-skilled CTO with a storied history in the technological sector. CTO’s are tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with its vision for its technological needs. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development.You will work directly under the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company;
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs;
- Outline the goals for research and development;
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services;
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements;
- Acting as a mentor to team members;
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of IT projects to market;
- Managing technology budgets and time frames;
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments;
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Masters degree in Computer Science or related field;
- MBA preferred;
- 8 years working in a technological role;
- 5 years of managerial experience;
- Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology;
- Exceptional team management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Ability to delegate efficiently;
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY:Highly competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Ergesta STERMASI directly on mobile +355 68 203 3430 Monday – Friday) until 24/03/21021
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!