CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER(SOFTWARE DEPARTMENT)March 24, 2021
For our client,a company focused in green energy technology, we are looking for:
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (SOFTWARE DEPARTMENT)
We are seeking a highly-skilled CTO with a storied history in the technological sector. CTO’s are tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with its vision for its technological needs. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development.You will work directly under the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company;
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs;
- Outline the goals for research and development;
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services;
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements;
- Acting as a mentor to team members;
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of IT projects to market;
- Managing technology budgets and time frames;
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments;
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Masters degree in Computer Science or related field;
- MBA preferred;
- 8 years working in a technological role;
- 5 years of managerial experience;
- Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology;
- Exceptional team management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Ability to delegate efficiently;
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY:Highly competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Ergesta STERMASI directly on mobile +355 68 203 3430 Monday – Friday) until 24/03/21021
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.