CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER(ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT)March 24, 2021
For our client,a company focused in green energy technology, we are looking for:
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT)
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately. Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals;
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage;
- Help departments use technology profitably;
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency;
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes;
- Use CEO’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology;
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role;
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy;
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning;
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Leadership and organizational abilities;
- Strategic thinking;
- Problem-solving aptitude;
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY:Highly competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Ergesta STERMASI directly on mobile +355 68 203 3430 Monday – Friday) until 24/03/21021
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.