For our international client, a company focused in call center industry, we are looking for the following position for their office in Tirana:
HEAD OF OPERATIONS
• Plans and monitor the day-to-day activities within the Operations Department to ensure a smooth flow of progress and productivity;
• Provides feedback to the Account Supervisors, Account Managers, Program Managers and Senior Account Managers if ever there are challenges encountered;
• Evaluates the overall performance of the Operations Department from the gathered data and analysis;
• Organizes progress reports submitted by Account Supervisors, Account Managers, Program Managers and Senior Account Managers to present analyzed data to top level management and clients;
• Determines operational strategies for the whole department by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, root cause analysis and cost/benefit analysis;
• Ensures that the Operations Department meets the organization’s financial objectives by estimating requirements, preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions;
• Reports to the Country Manager regarding the productivity and profitability of the accounts under the Operations Department, the challenges encountered with their respective action plan, and strategies to be developed or implemented;
• Updates job knowledge through continuing education for professional development through, but not limited to:
o Internal Management and Leadership Training Programs;
o Seminars and Workshops from external agencies;
o Professional Publications and Organizations;
o Enhances department and account credibility by affirming ownership for completing new and different requests from internal and external customers;
o Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments and boost employee job fulfillment.
• Should have experience in recruiting and Human Resource Management;
• Should be adept at Conflict Management;
• Effectively communicate with the operations team to ensure that information cascaded does not carry any ambiguity;
• Be the liaison between operations team and the various departments center wide;
• Should have an impartial view when conducting performance evaluations of reporters;
• Follow organization wide standard operating procedure when dealing with recognition for good performance as well as performance improvement plans;
• Effectively Mentor, coach, upskill through trainings and prepare team members for growth;
• Ensure that concerns brought forward by team members are addressed immediately;
• Ensure that transgressions are dealt with a firm hand with an impartial view after due investigation process;
• A strong understanding of the client’s business;
• Interact with clients from time to time and understand their needs to enhance client relationship;
• A strong liaison between client and operations delivery team;
• Ensure client satisfaction through various initiatives benefiting client’s business;
• Ensuring business reviews are setup periodically with the clients to maintain a healthy of business relationship;
• Ensure that escalations from clients are dealt with quickly and effectively.
• College graduate of courses in Management and/or related disciplines with at least 4 years site management experience in the BPO-IT sector;
• Outstanding interpersonal and English communication skills: Verbal and Written + another language;
• Exceptional leadership skills;
• Well-developed interpersonal skills;
• Has excellent Organizational skills for planning, strategizing, delegation, coaching, facilitation and negotiation;
• Displays outstanding analytical skills and abstract thinking;
• Proficient in basic software applications such as: Microsoft Office;
• Attentive to details and works with precision;
• Able to take in constructive criticism;
• Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legislative guidelines;
• Has the ability to create effective and productive business strategies;
• Trained in Leadership and Management concepts through internal or external training agencies, similar experience and/or theoretical knowledge in:
o a. Staffing and Scheduling
o b. People Management
o c. and more
• Able to maintain confidentiality, credibility and professionalism.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI directly on mobile +355 68 203 3430 (Monday – Friday) until 23/07/2021
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
*Të gjitha aplikimet do të trajtohen me konfidencialitet të plotë sipas ligjit Nr .9887 vendosur nga Kuvendi i Shqipërisë për “Mbrojtjen e të Dhënave Personale” i datës 10.03.2008.
*The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes, based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008.
*Ai sensi del Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali N.9887 del 10.03.2008, tutti i CV inviati alla nostra azienda sono trattati e conservati nella massima riservatezza.