MAINTENANCE MANAGERJuly 16, 2021
For our client, an operator of seaport container terminals, we are looking for the following position:
- To keep the terminal plant, equipment and services in safe working order, to keep appropriate records, to supervise the work of his section and as directed, and to train personnel in his field of work;
- Manage terminal employees (technicians, mechanics, storekeeper, in total 8 people), outsource companies, partners, and suppliers and link them all together to achieve results needed;
- Find best partners all over the region for spare parts and services, agree on cooperation conditions, place and orders and organize their delivery/fulfilment by managing whole process to be done on time;
- To plan and schedule maintenance and repair on all terminal plant, equipment and services, assigning specific tasks to the maintenance teams;
- To assist in preparation of budgets and forecasts and ensure adherence to targets;
- To monitor all maintenance expenditure;
- To allocate and supervise tasks in his field of work and as directed;
- To ensure proper recording and reporting of planned maintenance and repairs executed;
- To analyze all breakdown incidents and records and identify areas to be addressed on all equipment;
- To ensure inspections are done regularly and identify need for repair;
- To ensure all Terminal equipment is tested and certified as prescribed by laws and regulations in force at the time;
- To ensure that manufacturers’ and operational modifications requested are installed and tested as required;
- To ensure all safety regulations and guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- University degree in mechanical or Electrical engineering (a master degree is preferred);
- At least three years’ experience in engineering/maintenance of heavy plant and industrial lifting equipment;
- Good knowledge of Albanian and EU safety standards and regulations;
- Strong team building capabilities;
- Good English verbal and written communication is a must.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI directly on mobile +355 68 203 3430 (Monday – Friday)until 16/07/2021
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
*Të gjitha aplikimet do të trajtohen me konfidencialitet të plotë sipas ligjit Nr .9887 vendosur nga Kuvendi i Shqipërisë për “Mbrojtjen e të Dhënave Personale” i datës 10.03.2008.
*The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes, based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008.
*Ai sensi del Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali N.9887 del 10.03.2008, tutti i CV inviati alla nostra azienda sono trattati e conservati nella massima riservatezza.APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.