- Preside the hall and assist the operators;
- Manage operational briefings and updates on the specific campaign;
- Provide initial training and updating on products, services and applications;
- Suggesting changes to be applied to the operational processes and for the development of the necessary supports;
- Motivating the team entrusted in achieving excellent performance by encouraging teamwork;
- Monitor and verify the knowledge acquired by individual operators;
- Monitor the operational performance of the assigned team (quality and productivity);
- Reporting and monitoring compliance with contractual SLAs and service KPIs.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to manage and motivate staff within a team environment;
- Ability to prioritize work and workloads across a team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent/native knowledge of Italian language ;
- Excellent knowledge of English language ;
- Good knowledge and use of the main MS Office applications (word, excel) and e-mail;
- Preferably related working experience, coming from international business contexts.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Olta QARRI on mobile no. +355 68 607 7430 (Monday – Friday) until 31/03/2021.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!