TEAM LEADERMarch 31, 2021
- Preside the hall and assist the operators;
- Manage operational briefings and updates on the specific campaign;
- Provide initial training and updating on products, services and applications;
- Suggesting changes to be applied to the operational processes and for the development of the necessary supports;
- Motivating the team entrusted in achieving excellent performance by encouraging teamwork;
- Monitor and verify the knowledge acquired by individual operators;
- Monitor the operational performance of the assigned team (quality and productivity);
- Reporting and monitoring compliance with contractual SLAs and service KPIs.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to manage and motivate staff within a team environment;
- Ability to prioritize work and workloads across a team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent/native knowledge of Italian language ;
- Excellent knowledge of English language ;
- Good knowledge and use of the main MS Office applications (word, excel) and e-mail;
- Preferably related working experience, coming from international business contexts.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Olta QARRI on mobile no. +355 68 607 7430 (Monday – Friday) until 31/03/2021.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.