For our Client, founded in USA, an innovative product and services company that provides monetisation and mobile advertising solutions to wireless carriers, Wi-Fi network providers and App developers:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR Senior Node.JS developer
Through company’s extensive partner network we deliver custom solutions that meet our clients’ unique business needs. Our client’s white-label search ad monetisation technology and partner branded content experiences drive higher user retention and more engaging user experiences.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer who can build a wide variety of software subsystems and components efficiently and effectively. They will be responsible for designing and coding using modern front- and back-end technology and partnering with product managers, designers and other developers on an agile team. We love product and customer-focused developers who are passionate about solving important problems.
● Writes, edits, and debugs new computer programs for assigned projects, including necessary records and desired output
● Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and appropriate feedback and suggestions.
● Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance
● Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports
● Review and repair legacy code
● Expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our systems current with changing technologies
● Analyse, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems
● Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming
● Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product
● Responsible for development of new programs, analyses current programs and processes, and making recommendations which yield a more cost-effective product
● 3+ years’ experience in Software and/or Platform development
● Extensive experience with Node JS
● Experience as a software engineer; demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design, implementation and deployment tasks
● Experience developing data-driven applications utilising significant relational database engines as part of the overall application architecture (experience with any or all of the following are highly desirable: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
● Experience building web-based software systems, utilising N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations
● Experience with Agile software development is a plus
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive.
To apply, send an email with your CV at: