Senior NodeJS Developer (Remote due COVID)March 3, 2021
For our Client, founded in USA, an innovative product and services company that provides monetisation and mobile advertising solutions to wireless carriers, Wi-Fi network providers and App developers:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR Senior Node.JS developer
Through company’s extensive partner network we deliver custom solutions that meet our clients’ unique business needs. Our client’s white-label search ad monetisation technology and partner branded content experiences drive higher user retention and more engaging user experiences.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer who can build a wide variety of software subsystems and components efficiently and effectively. They will be responsible for designing and coding using modern front- and back-end technology and partnering with product managers, designers and other developers on an agile team. We love product and customer-focused developers who are passionate about solving important problems.
● Writes, edits, and debugs new computer programs for assigned projects, including necessary records and desired output
● Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and appropriate feedback and suggestions.
● Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance
● Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports
● Review and repair legacy code
● Expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our systems current with changing technologies
● Analyse, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems
● Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming
● Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product
● Responsible for development of new programs, analyses current programs and processes, and making recommendations which yield a more cost-effective product
● 3+ years’ experience in Software and/or Platform development
● Extensive experience with Node JS
● Experience as a software engineer; demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design, implementation and deployment tasks
● Experience developing data-driven applications utilising significant relational database engines as part of the overall application architecture (experience with any or all of the following are highly desirable: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
● Experience building web-based software systems, utilising N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations
● Experience with Agile software development is a plus
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive.
To apply, send an email with your CV at:
email@example.comAPPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.