- Analysis of the industry’s trends as well as competitor monitoring;
- Support in the development of the organization’s business plan;
- Detection of opportunities to increase the revenue;
- Risk analysis and control as well as coordination of respective programmes to reduce the risk;
- Summary of regular reports about market developments and the organization’s possibilities.
- Degree in related field with profile;
- Fluent in English;
- At least 1 year in finance/budget calculations, invoice processing;
- Experience of project financial and recourse coordination;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Advanced knowledge in excels spreadsheets, using formulas;
- Experience of working with a diverse and dispersed team.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI on mobile no. +355682033430 (Monday – Friday) until 06/ 01/2021.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!