REVENUE MANAGERJanuary 6, 2021
- Analysis of the industry’s trends as well as competitor monitoring;
- Support in the development of the organization’s business plan;
- Detection of opportunities to increase the revenue;
- Risk analysis and control as well as coordination of respective programmes to reduce the risk;
- Summary of regular reports about market developments and the organization’s possibilities.
- Degree in related field with profile;
- Fluent in English;
- At least 1 year in finance/budget calculations, invoice processing;
- Experience of project financial and recourse coordination;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Advanced knowledge in excels spreadsheets, using formulas;
- Experience of working with a diverse and dispersed team.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI on mobile no. +355682033430 (Monday – Friday) until 06/ 01/2021.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.