For our Client a prestigious Law firm based in UK we are looking for the following position in London:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATES
- Very good and strong sales and marketing background;
- The candidate must be proficient in English Language;
- Must be polite and courteous, also would be acquainted with the professional office environment;
- Must have an outstanding record of converting leads into business;
- Must be target oriented and have the mindset to meet the targets;
- Must know Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
- For the selected candidate we provide Tier 2 work permit;
- Offer full Immigration Law training;
- Good salary;
- Great relocation packages (including temporary housing).
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI directly on mobile +355 68 203 3430 (Monday – Friday) until 26/04/2021
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
Në bazë të ligjit për mbrojtjen e të Dhënave Personale Nr.9887, datë 10.03.2008, të gjitha CV-të e dërguara pranë kompanisë tonë trajtohen dhe ruhen me konfidencialitet të plotë.