For our client, an Austrian Group Holding, for its Plant in Inđija, Serbia we are looking :
Education: preferably engineer in mechanical engineering
- Overall responsibility for production and production staff including quality and on time delivery of parts.
- Regular check and improvement of production efficiency
- Planning of resources and shifts (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Strong support at customer audits and resulting improvement actions.
- Continuous improvement of production (flow of parts, production sequence, etc…)
- Daily check of production achievement (planned vs. realized work)
- Responsibility for overall equipment (including daily/weekly/monthly/yearly service which needs to be performed on the machines)
- Main point of contact for blue collar workers in terms of agreements, salary, working times and new worker selection…
- Daily check working hours.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Doruntina JAKUPI directly on mobile +383 49 716161 (Monday – Friday) until 14/07/2021
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!