- Oversees the production process by ensuring timely, quality and cost-effective production;
- Plans and organizes work and processes in the department;
- Preparation of periodic and extraordinary reports (when requested) on the personal activity and the specialists in charge.
- Evaluates production costs;
- Preventive Preparation
- Supervises, directs and motivates staff,
- Evaluates staff performance;
- Responsible for the operation of machinery
- Ensures compliance with health, environmental and safety guidelines
- Monitoring the progress of the phases of the Design & Production process, for certain projects in charge and coordinating the production links (within the Rep. Constructions) in order to achieve the project delivery deadlines.
- University degree
- Experience in production planning and monitoring;
- Ability to prioritize and plan work effectively;
- Leadership, communication and analytical thinking skills.
- Creative approach to new ideas and excellent technical knowledge
- Excellent skills in presenting technical information
- Excellent conceptual skills and engineering control
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as good teamwork skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office package
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs Olta QARRI on mobile no. +355 68 607 7430 (Monday – Friday) until 30/ 04 / 2020.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname
CV). Be easily recognized!