For our Client a well known macedonian company,we are looking for the following position:
REMOTE.NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER-SENIOR
This is a senior development position based in one of our three offices in Croatia. As a Senior .NET Developer, you will work in one of the scrum teams, taking ownership in creation and maintenance of Upchain’s Microsoft Windows based integrations. You will lead as well as collaborate with others on key software design initiatives, and mentor other team members.
- A proactive, accountable person with a strong understanding of Agile and Scaled Agile development practices/tooling and a broad knowledge of full software development lifecycle;
- An active listener and tactful communicator with the strong interpersonal skills needed to work with various stakeholders;
- A multitasker capable of prioritizing and managing your time and multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, results-oriented environment;
- A strong advocate for – and contributor to – quality, Health & Safety, and an elite DevOps Engineering culture;
- An experienced technical leader skilled at mentoring others, leading complex design, and identifying innovative solutions to our most challenging problems. Experience with direct management of team members is an asset.
- Expertise in C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, and Visual Studio;
- Experience organizing, maintaining, and improving large codebases with a focus on quality, reliability, and performance;
- Strong understanding of OO concepts including SOLID principles, design patterns, algorithms, and data structures;
- Strong testing experience utilizing automated testing tools and frameworks such as MSTest v2 and Moq;
- Expertise with WPF, XAML, and MVVM;
- Experience working with Telerik or similar UI libraries;
- Experience working with RESTful APIs, SOAP, and JSON;
- Experience working with VSTO Office solutions;
- Experience working with source code management and CI/CD platforms such as GitHub, Jenkins, CircleCI;
- Knowledge of CAD (Siemens NX, AutoCad, Catia, SolidWorks, Altium Designer, etc.) is an asset;
- Familiarity with Security by Design practices and Product Lifecycle Management concepts;
- Experience working with UX designers or with UX design is an asset;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with enterprise software;
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company?
Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at email@example.com
Try The HeadHunter for your success!