CV). Be easily recognized!
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our Client, an organization specializing in international cultural and educational opportunities, we are looking for the following position in Tirana:
Temporary Project Assistant
- To provide occasional logistics,administrative and project implementation support for the effective delivery of the 21st Century Schools Programme.
- This role will require flexibility from time to time and to work under pressure;
- Delivery of logistics and administrative activities related to 21st Century Schools programme in Albania in coordination with National Coordinators in order to meet the programme plans;
- Organize daily tasks for training and other events locally, photocopy, transportation, accommodation, training materials and other relevant logistics;
- Support the Coordinators for Albania with organization of training and events evaluation activities;
- Liaise with partners, associates and various service providers relevant for training and events in order to ensure their effective delivery;
- Assist the National Coordinators for filing the documents/papers for the expenditures from key vendors with effective compliance to ensure expenditure files and documents are achieved;
- Complete administrative duties associated with projects;
- Support the collection, processing and reporting of monitoring and evaluation data gathered from project;
- Ensure that all aspects of projects and activities comply with codes of practice and other laws linked to them;
- Degree level qualification or relevant work experience;
- Fluent written and spoken English and Albanian (minimum C1 level);
- At least 1 year in finance/budget calculations, invoice processing;
- Experience of project financial and resource coordination;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Advanced knowledge in excel spreadsheets, using formulas;
- Experience of working with a diverse and dispersed team.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Sonila BIBA on mobile no. +355 68 60 77 551 (Monday – Friday) until 03 / 12 / 2019.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname
CV). Be easily recognized!