For our Client an international organization with the focus on Education, English, Arts and Exams, British Council,we are looking for:
ENGLISH EXAMS – INVIGILATOR
Suitable candidates should have the following experience, qualifications, and competencies. Essential requirements:
- Available for work on weekdays and Saturdays.
- Minimum requirement: Completed Secondary Education.
- Minimum requirement: English language B2 level.
- Proficient computer skills: Knowledge and ability to use computers and related technology.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues if required.
- Ability to deal with customers in a professional manner, to a high level of quality.
- Ability to follow and carry out instructions carefully.
- Experience in working as part of a team.
HOW TO APPLY:
You can download Role Profile below. Please complete the Invigilator Application Form below and email it to email@example.com stating “Exams Invigilator – 2021 Recruitment” on the subject line. The deadline for applications is 21 February 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to bring a set of documentation. British Council pre-recruitment checks will be required for shortlisted candidates.
The British Council is committed to policies of equal opportunity and diversity and child protection. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.