For our client, a global provider of training, examination, audit and certification services to Information Security, IT and Service Management, we are looking for:
DevOps Engineer (Part-time / Full-time)
- As a part of the team, you will help in building the development pipeline for efficiently bringing the code to production on a regular basis.
- Design, implement, maintain and support the platform services associated.
- Configure monitoring and alerting systems for the applications and platform-services.
- Working with the leadership and be accountable for aligning the team to architectural, technical, functional and performance guidelines related with the CI/CD pipelines.
- Enhance team technical capabilities and workforce by using cutting-edge technologies from the DevOps culture.
- Build systems such as: Jenkins, CircleCI, GitLab CI, Chef.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- MS in Computer Science or related field and 2 years relevant experience or BS in Computer Science or related field and 3 years relevant experience.
- Excellent hands-on experience on infrastructure environments.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker.
- Knowledge about public cloud, especially AWS.
- Experience in configuring CDN and operating traffic management components such as load balancers, DNS, and proxy servers in production.
- Expert command of config management principles and an ability to code your desired state.
- Expert in building end to end pipelines.
- Experience with application development and related technology stack, preferably Scala.
- Extensive engineering experience with Linux (CentOS).
- Experience with Monitoring tools, preferably CloudWatch.
- Experience working with databases and have a strong understanding of system and networking concepts and troubleshooting techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of python or other scripting language.
- Excellent knowledge of Branching, Merging and deployment strategies.
- Experience collaborating with cross functional global and remote teams with diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Understanding OWASP and security best practices.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills for incident management.
- Excellent relationship building and collaboration skills and be a team player and mentor.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com . If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Dezera BERISHA (Monday – Friday) until 22/07/2021
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!