For our Client, a software and solution company , we are looking for the following position in Tirana:
As Database Engineer, you are responsible for installation, maintenance, operation, backup, recovery and performance improvements.
Role And Responsibilities:
• Develop and scale existing databases;
• Build, manage and maintain production DBs;
• Think outside the box and maintain a flexible approach to problem solving;
• In cooperation with our data engineers, you are responsible for the analysis and optimization of the performance of individual queries and the overall system;
• You are an active member of our agile and team-oriented software development process and You are honest, open minded and a team player;
• You are characterized by analytical thinking and pragmatism;
• You work independently, efficiently and always with the utmost care.
• Proven experience working as a DBA from a performance tuning and optimization perspective. At least 3-5 years experience in database administration;
• Strong proficiency in SQL;
• Strong RDBMS fundamentals, including normal forms, data warehousing, different modeling techniques;
• Hands-on development and administration experience in PostgreSQL;
• Expertise in translating business requirements to data needs;
• Familiar with load balancing, automation, ansible, performance tuning;
• Worked within high availability, scalable environments;
• Ability to engage with all levels of the business to understand user needs;
• Strong ability to solve complex technical issues;
• Backend programming experience in Python, is a strong plus;
• Prior history of driving impact in a high-growth technology startup is a plus;
• Very good English skills complete your profile.
• A small developer team where you play a relevant role
• Plenty of room for your personal and technical advancement
• Internal and external training and certifications
• Company and team events and a pleasant working atmosphere
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please; contact directly Mrs. Olta QARRI on mobile no. 068 607 7430 (Monday – Friday) until 03/ 07/ 2020.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!