For our client,a company focused in green energy technology, we are looking for:
CHIEF SALES AND MARKETING OFFICER
Reporting to the CEO and forming part of the Senior Leadership Team, you will be empowered to develop the strategy across Sales and Marketing which will serve the business growth into the future. A key focus of this role is reviewing the group strategy for the total product solution,helping to guide any acquisitions or JV decisions and ensure they align and support the company’s ambitious growth plans and hunger to technologically evolve. As a trusted advisor, you will work closely with the CEO to determine if the business should reinvent it’s position by adopting a multi-channel strategy across B2B/B2C and what the sales and marketing structure should look like to serve this.
- Develop a robust, forward -thinking Marketing and Sales Strategy that delivers growth;
- Build strong international and domestic relationships with partners that strategically align with the business;
- Review existing Product campaigns and make adjustment as required;
- Assessing Account Management VS Sales activity to ensure it supports the company’s objectives;
- Demonstrate strong leadership and promote the development of your team through effective mentorship;
- Oversee all current marketing/sales expenditure and ensure ROI;
- Determine methods to improve company’s ability to capture sales activity.
- Able to demonstrate unwavering leadership and navigate change within a privately-owned organization;
- Understand how to be forward thinking and create a winning sales and marketing structure that supports growth and innovation;
- Sound communication skills and commercial acumen;
- Eagerness to innovate and modernise the capability of a business;
- Sales leadership and expertise in creating winning teams;
- Extensive B2B/B2C sales and marketing management experience;
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY:Highly competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Ergesta STERMASI directly on mobile +355 68 203 3430 Monday – Friday) until 24/03/21021
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!