For our Client a well-known international company we are looking for the following position:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Work with outside data sources and API’s;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- 5+ years experience in Android development;
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle and can build efficient and effective user experiences (UX);
- Experience with building custom Android ROMs and AOSP projects is strongly preferred;
- Experience with continuous integration with Jenkins is a plus;
- Experience within the advertising space and associated technologies a BIG plus.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname
CV). Be easily recognized!