Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For
our International Client, one of the most successful NGO-s in Prishtina, we are looking for:
FINANCE ADMINISTRATION AND HR MANAGER – PRISHTINA
Coordination and team management
● Takes part in the definition of strategic orientations for the mission implying financial aspects, in coordination with the Country Director, advises the top management in the definition of the fundraising and funding coverage strategy and warns the hierarchy about any financial risk;
● Defines with the financial team the staffing need and participates to recruitment according to the strategy and the means of the delegation;
● Ensures the training and appraisal of any collaborator under his/her responsibility, from the recruiting to the end of service. Uses the good practices so that his/her management respects the values of NGO;
● Coordinates, plans and supervises the financial and HR team activities;
● Verifies and assist in the preparation of Collaboration Agreements with local or regional partners, ensuring that the financial conditions of the MoU respects NGO financial procedures;
● Ensure financial training to partners when necessary;
● Devise and deliver a planned HR approach to attracting, developing, inspiring and retaining the right people with the right skills to achieve strategic, high-quality programmatic outcomes Manages the work of the entire Finance, Admin and HR Department.
Financial, accounting, budget and administration management
● Reviews and approves the design of new projects and budget proposals in close collaboration with the Country.
● Director, the Regional Finance Manager and the in line with NGO Golden Rules before sending to HQ;
● Ensures the correct financial management of any contracts, projects or activities planned with HQ, donors and partners and of the funds available for it;
● Ensures the correct flow of information and mechanisms of coordination within the support team and with operations;
● Guarantees a monthly tracking of budgets and financial equilibrium of the delegation;
● Supervise the monthly accounting closure of the delegation and approves the monthly cash and bank reconciliation before sending it to the HQ;
● Supervises the proper bank accounts management by the finance team, and where situation requests, manages by him/herself the bank accounts and liaise with the bank managers for any issues;
● Ensures the support costs are covered and the allocation system is documented on a monthly basis and compliant with donors’ guidelines;
● Trains and supports top management teams on budget follow-up tools;
● Ensures the security of NGO funds and flows within the mission;
● Manages cash flow between the delegation and the HQ ensuring available treasury on all activities;
● Follows-up on monetary market, prices and exchange rates;
● Follows-up on the VAT and duty exemption procedures and keep record of the exempted materials;
Reporting and communication
● Within his/her field of activity, strengthens and develops synergies with government institutions, the other NGOs and the local organizations, liaises with external auditors and other financial institutions;
● Helps ensure the correct flow of financial information within the delegation and with the headquarters for both for institutional and internal reporting;
● Ensures administrative contact with donors and acts as financial interlocutor;
● Reviews financial reports according to the donors’ guidelines and deadlines before sending to HQ for validation
Audit, Compliance & Internal Control
● Ensures the compliance of NGO with all financial, tax reporting and regulatory requirements, ensure internal control and fraud prevention;
● Plans, prepares, accompanies and tracks contractual financial audits and audits of annual accounts;
● Develops implementation plan and follow-up on internal and external audits recommendations;
● Ensures the compliance of the delegation’s own regulations and financial and administrative processes,develop and update internal procedures in collaboration with the HQ Financial Controller and the Country Director;
● Ensures the fulfilment and adherence to the NGO signatories’ schedule for purchases and payment authorizations;
● Knows and implements policies on security, child protection and fraud prevention within the department;
● Ensure all legal HR obligations are fulfilled, HR procedures and policies are respected and implemented while respecting NGO policies and values.
● Supervise the signature & renewal of all the employment contracts with national staff, according to the law and to NGO rules and practices;
● Supervises the preparation of an accurate and timely payroll in conformity with Kosovo legislation and NGO guidelines;
● Take part in abuse and risk prevention management, following NGO procedures;
Logistics and Procurement Management
● Ensures the compliance with donors guidelines and NGO procedures relatives to inventories, procurement, vehicle maintenance and use, IT services and maintenance, travel and premises; proposes up-dates as necessary;
● Ensure the proper filing and archiving of procurement and logistics documentation;
● Coordinates Administration team on organisation of logistics needs for events, visits,activities;
● University degree in Finance, Accounting, business administration or management
(Master degree preferable);
● 5+ years of finance management experience, preferably with an NGO;
● Experience with institutional donors required, such as EU, Europe Aid, GIZ, SDC, DFID, ECHO, UNICEF, other UN agencies;
● Extensive management experience (management, planning, executing, team leading, staff development);
● Excellent team player;
● Excellent oral and written skills in English is required;
● Ability to uphold high standards and punctuality under pressure;
● A commitment to excellence; attention to detail and a high interest in innovation (e.g.paperless accounting)
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at:
email@example.com if you have any technical questions related theapplication, please, contact directly Mrs. Dezera BERISHA until 19.02.2021.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space]CV). Be easily recognized!