SALES DEVELOPMENT OF AUDIO VIDEO PROFESSIONAL EQUIPEMENTSJune 1, 2021
For our Client, a company focused in green energy technology, we are looking for in Tirana:
SALES DEVELOPMENT OF AUDIO VIDEO PROFESSIONAL EQUIPMENTS
The company is a well-established system integrator providing a wide range of solutions for venue infrastructures. Being well known as audio/video solution provider the company receives a spontaneous request of audio/video equipment as boxes.
The candidate must develop sales in a structured manner building a hardware distribution business unit within the company. Consolidate and grow the client base and sales creating a structured commercial practice, proper operations and selecting suppliers even expanding the product categories.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE:
- Create a structured end-to-end A/V professional equipment distribution business unit, plan operations, admin/IT processes and delivery;
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets, e-commerce channel is a possibility;
- Grow the structure in line with the business needs;
- Utilize CRM, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities;
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market;
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly resultsDelivery, Product, and Peer Dev leads.
- Have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationship, quick learner and strong communication skills. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability;
- Comfortable with cold calls and email campaign, acquainted with CRM systems;
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills;
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization;
- Prior experience as a sales development manager with a track record of achieving sales quotes.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at email@example.com or call directly Ms. Ergesta STERMASI on mobile phone +355 203 3430 until 1/06/2021
APPLY ONLINE →
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.