PROJECT MANAGER/PROJECT LEADERJune 1, 2021
PROJECT MANAGER/PROJECT LEADER
The company is a well-established system integrator providing a wide range of solutions for venue infrastructures. The current key projects are managed by the top line managers of the company but the fast growing number of projects and opportunities now require additional forces so to hand over some of the ongoing projects to a dedicated project manager and so to allowing the acquisition of new business.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading the assigned projects through to completion. This is a senior role and requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE:
- The Project Manager manages key client projects;
- Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope;
- Oversee all aspects of projects;
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project;
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project, he or she will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget coordinating with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
- Ideal candidate have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationship, quick learner and strong communication skills;
- Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability;
- Comfortable with cold calls and email campaign, acquainted with CRM systems;
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills;
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization;
- Prior experience as a sales development manager with a track record of achieving sales quotes.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly Ms. Ergesta STERMASI on mobile phone +355 203 3430 until 1/06/2021
APPLY ONLINE →
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.