MARKETING MANAGERJuly 29, 2021
For our client, an international brand in the industry of Retail, we are looking for:
MARKETING MANAGER – PRISTINA
Assignments and expectations:
- An active contributing member of the management team to collectively develop and drive the Marketing Transformation at company in line with Brand head office guidelines and plans.
- Responsible for the overall digital marketing strategy by planning and organizing campaings in order to achieve business objectives.
- Responsible for Ecommerce advertising plan and execution in relationship to traffic, sales, budget, and brand awareness to secure both the customer relevance and commerciality of Brand Kosova.
- Manage social media accounts of Brand Kosova in line with Brand head office marketing dep. guidelines and feedback.
- Responsible for marketing research and conceptually develop Brand Kosova loyalty program MORE.
- Together with Strategic Project Lead responsible to identify the different activities needed to meet sales budget, to secure both the customer relevance and commerciality of the creative deliverables.
- Ultimately responsible for Brand Yearly and Quarterly Full Funnel Plan.
- Support the Strategic Project Leads to create the overall Full Funnel Plan in dialogue with Sales.
- Responsible for identifying and prioritising the larger marketing activities needed to meet the wanted effects in relationship to sales, traffic and brand awareness with the related business areas and to secure both the customer relevance and commerciality of the creative deliverables.
- Define how Brand optimises investments and improvements in Paid, Earned and Owned media and content.
- Responsible for follow up and analysing effect of Brand total media investments.
- Oversees and improves creative output to optimise effectiveness of marketing in different channels.
- Is heading the PR & Influencer developments.
- Actively seek customer insights to know our customer better.
- Responsible for Visual expression and execution.
- Follows up
- Quality of output
- Effect and sales
- ROI of launched activities
- Seek and share necessary information to reach the best results.
- Acting according to Brand head office steering documents.
- Take responsibility for developing own skills and performance.
- Continuously improve working methods within the role.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Academic degree in Marketing, Business & Administration, Communication or similar.
- Previous experience of working with marketing strategies and retail analytics and/or e-commerce business with an international perspective.
- Previous experience with WordPress or similar e-commerce platforms.
- Previous experience with Photoshop (advanced level), Premier Pro (basics) or similar.
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken.
- Work experience from previous similar role, Marketing manager, Account Manager, Project Manager, Media Planner, Media Strategist or similar.
- Experience from defining and executing media strategies for multi market brands. Both digital and offline media.
- Experience from retail business, preferably fashion/fast fashion.
- Leadership experience including personnel responsibility.
Personal skills and attributes:
- Brand literate
- Customer centric
- Business oriented
- Understanding of digital marketing & media strategy
- Very structured and able to create detailed plans to communicate to stakeholders
- Solution-oriented, driven and analytical skills
- Quick and business decision-maker and an excellent project manager.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Retail knowledge
- Computer skills: Good knowledge especially in planning system
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Doruntina JAKUPI directly on mobile +383 49 716161 (Monday – Friday) until 29/07/2021
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.