STORE MANAGERJuly 29, 2021
For our client, an international brand in the industry of Retail, we are looking for:
STORE MANAGER – PRISTINA
Assignments and expectations:
- An active contributing member of the management team to collectively develop and drive the store in line with company head office guidelines and plans.
- Responsible for the overall sales strategy for the store in line with the business objectives.
- Together with Project Lead responsible to identify the different activities needed to meet sales budget, to secure both the customer relevance and commerciality of the store.
- Ultimately responsible for yearly and quarterly sales budget (sales forecast) per store.
- Responsible for preparing sales reports and insights as required by the management of the Brand.
- Responsible for the development of the Brand Kosovo loyalty program – MORE together with the team in store.
- Provides excellent service to our customers in order to increase sales.
- Actively seeks customer insights to know our customer better.
- Actively participates in and develops all store activities such as On stage and Back Stage according to Brand concept.
- Supports and maintains the visual merchandising in the store and is responsible for the store’s visual appearance and shopping atmosphere.
- Works with store planning and operations in store to ensure the most effective organization possible.
- Takes initiatives and acts to achieve the store’s objectives and coaches employees in the store to reach both store common and individual objectives. Gives feedback and evaluates performance. Empower yourself and each other – Seek constant improvement – Make business oriented decisions Act sustainable – Make it simple
- Recruits, trains, develops and, if necessary, terminates employees.
- Communicates and provides information about Brand objectives, guidelines and policies and secures implementation.
- Is overall responsible for the working environment and safety in the store including security, fire and crisis management according to laws and regulations and Brand guidelines.
- Continuously improves working methods within the job.
- Takes responsibility for developing own skills and performance.
- Follows up
- Quality and results
- Staff performance evaluation
- Sales effect and marketing
- Acts according to Leadership the Brand way and Brand values
Qualifications and Experience:
- Academic degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communication, Fashion designer similar.
- Min. 3 years of experience in retail, preferably fashion/fast fashion.
- Passion for fashion and retail.
- Leadership experience including personnel responsibility.
- Experience and financial understanding/knowledge.
- Service-minded, communicative and outgoing.
- Computer skills and Fluent in English – both written and spoken.
- Previous experience with WordPress or similar Ecommerce platforms.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Doruntina JAKUPI directly on mobile +383 49 716161 (Monday – Friday) until 29/07/2021
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.