COMPONENT COORDINATOR FOR VIRTUAL LABOUR MARKETMarch 31, 2021
For our client,a leading organization for the implementation of international development projects,we are looking for the following position in Tirana:
COMPONENT COORDINATOR FOR VIRTUAL LABOUR MARKET
- Liaise with the project team to understand,determine project needs and contribute to activities;
- Contribute to and technically supervise the development and implementation of the virtual labour market platform;
- Coordinate with labor market stakeholders in promoting and populating the platform with data;
- Liaise and coordinate with the component 2 and 3 of the project to promote the platform.
- Master’s degree in Information and Communication Technologies or equivalent degree from a recognized institution;
- Al least 5 years of relevant working experience in ICT,especially with online platforms;
- Experience in labour market,skills and employment projects and/or services is an asset;
- Experience in working with international projects;
- Exellent communication,presentation and speaking skills;
- Ability to work in group and deliver high quality work on schedule;
- Creative and ablity to communicate ideas clearly and confidently,articulate issues and recommend practical solutions;
- Very good knowledge of English language.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI directly on mobile +355 68 203 3430 (Monday – Friday) until 31/03/2021
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.