COMPONENT COORDINATOR FOR COMMUNICATIONSMarch 3, 2021
For our client,a leading organization for the implementation of international development projects,we are looking for the following position in Tirana:
COMPONENT COORDINATOR FOR COMMUCATIONS
- Plan and coordinate communication in line with the company country strategy and positioning;
- Ensure the application of the company CD Manual throughout the project communications;
- Promote Boost Employment Project and communicate towards partners,stakeholders;
- Coordinate with company Regional Communications;
- Regularly update the project website and social media and maintain a lively online presence;
- Adequately document communications activities;
- Ensure proper tracking and measuring of activities and media exposure;
- Coordinate with Project team in the implementation of the activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism,public relations,or another relevant field;
- At least 5 years of experience working in communications;
- Prior experience in the non-for-profit sector and furthermore in labour market sector is preferred;
- Proven strong design,presentation and communication skills;
- Knowledge and understanding of communications practices,tools and techniques(i.e online media);
- Proactivity,self-motivation and the ability to meet deadlines;
- Creativity in developing relevant marketing content;
- Highly developed time management skills;
- Very good knowledge of English Language.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI directly on mobile +355 68 203 3430 (Monday – Friday) until 03/03/2021
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.