Shkodër, Shkodër County, Albania
2nd Store Manager
2nd Store Manager
- Minimum of 2 Years of experience in management position,
- Good command of English,
- Strong managerial skills
- University degree
- Ability to use MS Office Programs effectively
- Prone to teamwork,
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ensure the activities within his/her job and responsibility in the direction of regulations,
- procedures and directives published by top management and companys basic values and
- Maximize the stores sales as will be above company objectives,
- Minimize the stock losses and manage stores costs according to company budget,
- Work within the scope of the Daily Plans that have been generated and to follow up on the
- store daily plans from the notice board on a daily basis.
- Comply with the shift time, order rules, work and industry discipline norms, occupational
- health and safety rules and norms, legal requirements and fire safety rules applied at the
- Ensure store staffs employment, training and development in order to stand at the
- efficiency level accepted by the company.
- Control the optimization and efficiency of payrolls
- Ensure stores visual order to be within companys standards, to co-operate with Visual
- Group Department.
- Ensure the products to be exposed in right way and exhibition of right product at right time
- and right place of the store considering the season circumstances and according to visual
- Prepare the Daily Plans and to manage the daily jobs at the store in his/her responsibility to
- be performed.
- Monitor the quantities of the available products; to supply in case there are missing ones. To
- ensure the out-of-season products be changed.
- Perform all the necessary preparations and operations to achieve the sales objectives, to
- fulfil the weekly and monthly objectives with use of right and effective sale techniques
- Monitor the product details and performances, to perform effective stock and sales
- management, to control capacity and occupancy, to determine products weekly sales and to
- perform class analysis, to request for rpt and return when necessary, informing the regional
- manager and merchandising department.
- Ensure the store be opened and closed at determined hours
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.