Tirana, Tirana County, Albania
About the job
We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
You will lead teams of professionals who operates in different departments which are strictly essential for the business continuity. The person we are looking for must be able to organize the company and collect all the information and be able to communicate everything to the holding company of the Financial Group in which Edotta is participated.
A great administration manager has excellent communication and organizational skills.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
• Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
• Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
• Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
• Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
• Manage schedules and deadlines
• Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
• Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
• Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons
• Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
• Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments Requirements
• Proven experience as administration manager for a minimum of 5 years
• Previous experience in services / finance / IT sector.
• In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
• Language knowledge: Albanian and Italian mandatory (English would be a plus)
• Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
• Proficient in MS Office (a plus would be knowledge in web development e.g PHP)
• An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
• Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
• A team player with leadership skillsAPPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.