Senior PHP Developer
Backend Developer (PHP + SQL + API’s)
- • Build/maintain high-quality, reusable, and reliable PHP code based onagreed-upon designs and architecture.
- • Work on the development of the assigned tasks using mainly PHP, SQL, andUnix scripting delivered primarily through API’s.
- • Lead and/or assist in preparation of technical documentation for featuresdelivered by you and members of your team.
- • Participate in daily stand-up team meetings to review current progress andobstacles.
- • Collaborate with QA team members, developers, Data Analysts, Support, andoperations managers across our various regions and teams.
- • Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.•
- Develop Unit-Tests within the code where required.
- • Strong knowledge and experience with programming in general including butnot limited to PHP, SQL, and Unix scripting.
- • Strong understanding of version control using Git.
- • Good experience developing and implementing RESTful APIs and SOAP WebServices (Soap) and using such tools for integration with 3rd-party systems
- • Good experience in interacting with MySQL database (in addition to theability to write efficient SQL queries) and strong experience in design of relational database (MySQL)
- • Excellence in programming, defect resolution, and reasonable architecturaldecision-making skills• Experience with integration of third party libraries and SDK’s
- • Experience in developing BFF (backend-for-frontend) API’s
- • Strong theoretical and practical skill of understanding and implementingadvanced programming patterns and principles
- • Experience in developing API’s and/or web applications for high load
- • Experience with Amazon Web Services (preferred) or other cloud providerssuch as Google Cloud Platform. Specifically Auto-scaling groups of VM’s,Cloudwatch, RDS, and DynamoDB.
- • Experience with microservices architecture, Docker, and Kubernetes
- • Experience with NodeJS and MongoDB (or other NoSQL databases).
- • BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent. MS is a plus
- • Min. 5+ years work experience in software development or similar field
- • Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and effectively with agreedupon timelines.
- • Keeping up-to-date with latest technologies and developments
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.