Marousi, Attica, Greece
Good Job! Good Life!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company with HQ in US, Dover, Delaware, operating in Canada, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Cyprus, Greece, and Bulgaria. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
On behalf of our client, an international liquefied natural gas midstream transportation & shipping company, located in Marousi, north of Athens, Greece, we are looking for an Accountant (Part-time).
The Accountant will oversee all financial activities, handling fixed payments, variable expenses, bank deposits, and budgets. Duties involve organizing audits, reconciling bank statements, and managing tax calculations and filings. The primary goal is to deliver precise financial data regarding the company's financial status and liquidity, ensuring adherence to local regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual closings budget vs actual
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements cash flow statements
- Prepare management accounts
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Requirements and skills:
- BSc in Accounting or relevant degree
- + 5 years experience in FRS accounting and preferance in GAAP acccounting
- Previous experience in Danaos Accounting Suite is a plus, and other accounting SAAS systems are acceptable
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures (GAAP)
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Additional certification (CPA, CMA, CFA) is preferable
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.