Skopje, SK, Macedonia
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Cyprus, Greece and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
For our Client, we are looking for:
As an Architect, you'll oversee project conception, design, administrative procedures, and construction works, managing a team of 2-5 professionals. With a minimum of 8 years of experience and a degree in architecture, you'll make independent decisions, ensure results, and deliver projects on time and within budget. Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Office, and knowledge of local construction regulations and materials are essential for success in this dynamic role.
- Organizing and monitoring all stages of the project, including project concept and design, administrative and legal procedures, and construction works while adhering to the project's budget and dynamic plan.
- Application of a dynamic activity plan related to construction works.
- Manages a team of 2-5 people in the technical department.
- Revision/selection of construction technology and problem-solving actions/details.
- Participating in negotiations related to subcontracting based on monitoring and evaluation of work quality.
- Collaborating with various teams to establish goals, schedules, and budgets.
- Creating regular weekly reports on construction progress.
- Minimum of 8 years in the construction industry or real estate development.
- Previous positions held could include Architect, Supervisor, Coordinator, or Site Manager.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to make decisions quickly and independently.
- Focus on achieving results.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Great organizational skills, work precision, responsibility, willingness to take the initiative, teamwork skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic environment (both in the office and on-site).
- Knowledge of legal regulations in the field of construction.
- Knowledge of the local construction industry, including materials, suppliers, contractors, and construction methods.
Languages and Computer Skills:
- Proficiency in English.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Office.
- Other Technical Skills
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.