Madrid, MD, Spain
Area Manager - Spain
Good Job! Good Life!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company with HQ in US, Dover, Delaware, operating in Canada, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Cyprus, Greece, and Bulgaria. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
On behalf of our client, a Lithuanian-based company with a global outlook, focused in production and sales of office furniture and bespoke furniture, we are looking for an Area Sales Manager to be based in Madrid, Spain. They design and create furniture for the modern workspace, with the needs of the 21st-century employee in mind.
Our client offers a variety of solutions and a dynamic approach to each individual customer. With placement of Area Manager our client intends to create dealers network in Madrid, Spain, to penetrate and to expand sales of office furniture in the market.
Main markets: UK & Ireland, Scandinavia, Lithuania, France, Benelux, Central Europe, USA.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing dealers network in Madrid, Spain, including:
- Presentation of the information about the company products produced to potential customers;
- Establishing the dealers net in market mentioned above, developing relationship between the company and dealers, visiting the customers, other communication, necessary for establishment of permanent cooperation between the company and the customers;
- Seeking for sales targets in Madrid, Spain.
- Negotiating the conditions of supply of the company production to the customers, including price and discounts policy, payment and delivery terms agreements;
- Organizing clients visits to the factory and head office in Lithuania.
Area manager for Madrid, Spain will be subordinated to Head of Business Development Manager and will:
- make weekly reports to Head of Business Development Manager,
- keep close relation with the sales support group at head office in Vilnius,
- have regular visits to the head office to Vilnius.
Experience and personal features:
We would prefer to have candidate with similar sales experience in office furniture business. For example, the eligible candidate could have experience working with dealers, or Regional manager.
The candidate should have:
- Good communicatios skills,
- Result focused and seeking of it,
- Capable to work separately from the head office and in the distance from his/her chief,
- Good knowledge of English (European English) and Spanish,
- Willingness to travel,
- Possibility to work at home office,
- Candidate must constantly care of the most efficient way of company's resources use.
Our client offers:
- A competitive annual salary and annual premium after reaching the sales/margins targets;
- Refund of business trips, representation costs, car allowance. This package will be agreed with selected candidate specifically;
- Permanent support of young dynamic team.
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.