Account Manager - Search Arbitrage
Good Job! Good Life!
The Headhunter Group provides HR services, HR consulting, raising awareness of employers about the importance of human resources departments in the company.
The Headhunter Group has offices in Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Kosovo, Bulgaria, Greece, New York and Texas (USA), Canada and Mexico. We offer the newest mentality in the Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
For our Client - an innovative company that provides advertising solutions we are looking for:
ACCOUNT MANAGER - Search Arbitrage
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with partners, on demand and supply side.
- Assist partners through email, chat, and meetings as relevant.
- Develop trusted relationships with key accounts and stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of partners.
- Identify opportunities to grow the business.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional events.
- Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responsible for keeping current partners satisfied and delivering exceptional service on a day-to-day basis.
- Onboard and integrate new partners and strengthening existing partner relationships.
- Liaise between partners and the internal team.
- Some previous knowledge of search arbitrage business
- Proven account management or other similar experience, preferably in the media buying or search arbitrage business.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in delivering custom solutions, based on company or partner's needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while paying close attention to details.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Comprehensive digital knowledge with understanding of marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology.
- Excellent time and project management skills. You're always looking to improve inefficient processes.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Workspace and Apps.
If you are interested, feel free to contact us, by sending your CV and motivation letter at:
firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.