Area Sales Manager SRB/BIH
Good Job! Good Life!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative HR Company operating in the USA, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Serbia, and Cyprus. We offer the newest mentality in the HR industry and our core businesses are Candidates and Clients.
On behalf of our Client, the global leader with more than 20 years of experience in international trade of Food and Beverage, we are looking for:
Area Sales Manager (SRB/BIH)
- Attain sales, distribution, and profitability goals: The Area Sales Manager is responsible for achieving the sales targets set for the assigned area on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. This involves actively working to increase sales and distribution of products while ensuring profitability.
- Payments collection: The Area Sales Manager is responsible for collecting payments from both On-Premise (such as restaurants and bars) and Off-Premise (such as retail stores) locations based on agreed conditions. This includes managing accounts receivable and ensuring timely payment collection.
- Extend the goods range: The Area Sales Manager is tasked with expanding the range of goods available within the assigned area. This involves identifying opportunities to introduce new products or categories to the market and working with the appropriate channels to make it happen.
- Communicate approved programs and marketing initiatives: The Area Sales Manager works closely with the Marketing Manager to effectively communicate approved programs and marketing initiatives to the sales team and customers within the assigned area. This ensures alignment and consistent messaging across all channels.
- Conduct seminars, tastings, and winemaker dinners: The Area Sales Manager organizes and conducts seminars, tastings, dinners to promote the products and build relationships with key customers. These events help increase brand awareness and drive sales.
- Research and develop key account and target lists: The Area Sales Manager conducts research to identify key accounts and potential target customers within the assigned area. This includes creating lists and prioritizing them based on their potential for sales growth.
- Utilize sales tools effectively: The Area Sales Manager utilizes sales tools and resources effectively to grow existing business. This may include customer relationship management (CRM) software, sales analytics tools, or other relevant technologies.
- Track and report sales effectiveness: The Area Sales Manager monitors and tracks the effectiveness of sales efforts within the assigned area. This involves analyzing sales data, identifying trends, and making recommendations for improvement.
- Produce sales activity and expense reports: The Area Sales Manager generates timely reports on sales activities and expenses on a weekly or monthly basis. These reports provide insights into sales performance and help in decision-making and planning.
- Cooperate with personnel in other departments: The Area Sales Manager collaborates with personnel in other departments, such as logistics, and finance, to ensure the best overall results for the company. This involves effective communication and coordination to meet customer demands and business objectives.
- Identify new business opportunities: The Area Sales Manager actively seeks and identifies new business opportunities within the assigned area. This may involve exploring untapped markets, developing partnerships, or proposing innovative sales strategies to drive growth
- 3+ years of Alcohol/Non-alcohol sales experience: The candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in sales, specifically in the alcohol or non-alcohol industry. This experience indicates a familiarity with the dynamics of the industry and the ability to navigate its challenges.
- 2+ years of Area or Territory sales experience: The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in sales within a specific area or territory. This experience demonstrates the ability to manage and grow a designated sales region effectively.
- Off-Premise sales experience: Experience in Off-Premise sales is required. This means the candidate should have prior experience selling products to retail stores or other establishments that sell products for off-site consumption.
- On-Premise sales experience (preferred): While not mandatory, having experience in On-Premise sales is preferred. This would involve selling products to establishments such as restaurants, bars, or hotels, where products are consumed on-site.
- Valid driver's license: The candidate must possess a valid driver's license, as the role may require regular travel within the assigned territory. This is necessary for visiting customers, attending meetings, and conducting sales activities.
- Willingness to travel daily: The candidate should be willing and able to travel on a daily basis to serve and grow the assigned territory. This indicates the need for flexibility and the ability to manage time and travel effectively.
- Developed computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint): Proficiency in computer skills, particularly in software such as Excel and PowerPoint, is required. These skills are necessary for generating reports, analyzing data, and creating presentations to support sales activities.
APPLY ONLINE →
Salary: The salary for this position includes a fixed part, along with additional benefits such as a laptop, corporate phone with usage limits, trip reimbursement, and reimbursement of own car costs.
Bonus Structure: In addition to the fixed salary, a bonus structure will be discussed. For example, there is an opportunity to earn an additional 20% bonus on top of the fixed salary if the monthly sales plan is achieved, and an additional 20% bonus if the quarterly sales plan is achieved.
Immediate Hiring: We are seeking qualified candidates to join our team as soon as possible.
Please note that the salary, benefits, and bonus structure may vary based on negotiation and the candidate's qualifications and experience.Please provide us with a suitable CV.
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.