WAREHOUSE AND LOGISTIC COORDINATORMarch 16, 2021
For our client the global leader in secure, accessible, transparent election and voting technology and support services we are looking for Tirana:
WAREHOUSE AND LOGISTIC COORDINATOR
His/her core mission is fulfilling all warehouse and logistics deployment requirements of the company’s projects and obtaining a high level of satisfaction from all stakeholders.
For guaranteeing that, he/she is expected to participate in project designing, planning and creating the best resources and cost estimation possible. During the deployment phase, participation and/or supervision during design, planning, negotiation, deployment of services related to the warehouse.
- Design and monitor the implementation plan for the warehouse activities in the project;
- Sizing of the required warehouse and production staff and establish their skillrequirements, ensuring alignment with the projects needs and budget assigned;
- Control and monitor the performance of the team members assigned, to ensure continuous improvement and the application of best practices;
- Identify and report potential risks that may affect any aspect of the project, as well as, propose the respective action plans or solutions;
- Define protocols for the activities related to the delivery of the all components to client;
- Lead the acceptance process of all components at the Warehouse;
- Monitor and Control the acceptance process according the schedule, cost and quality expected and engaged with the client;
- Coordinate with the other internal areas all the inputs to execute the acceptance activities with the client;
- Control over compliance with security and safety standards;
- Design the transportation requirement for the project;
- Coordination of the RMA processes for the project;
- Manage the inventory and the configuration process of the devices in collaboration with the Warehouse Manager.
Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or a related discipline 5+ years professional experience.
- Warehouse design and installation;
- Warehouse operation (desired in tech market);
- Vendors management;
- Inventory control;
- Statistical analysis, process control and Key performances indicator management;
- Assembly process;
- RMA Process.
- Work under pressure and for long periods;
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills;
- Team player;
- Capable of interact with technical and logistical staff from clients;
- Compatible with professional dress code;
- Able to express his ideas in written and oral form;
- Capable to train others;
- Setting Standards;
- Profit oriented.
- English Level High is a must.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI on mobile no. +355682033430 (Monday – Friday) until 16/ 03/2021.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.