TRAINING ANALYST (TRAINER)March 16, 2021
For our client the global leader in secure, accessible, transparent election and voting technology and support services we are looking for Tirana:
TRAINING ANALYST (TRAINER)
His/her core mission is to deploy all the trainings of the project to be deployed in Tirana and obtaining a high level of satisfaction from all stakeholders.
Train the Smartmatic Regional Trainers, CEC Trainers and CEC Executives as pe the training schedule in the specific knowledge areas..
- Support the Training Coordinator in all aspects of the training plan and its deployment;
- Support the definition of the requirements of the Training Rooms and control the operation thereof according to training plan;
- Execute the train of trainers needed train the field staff;
- Execute the train of trainers needed for de CEC;
- Constantly inform the progress of the trainings executed;
- Support the development of the training material;
- Identify and report potential risks that may affect any aspect of the project, as well as propose the respective action plans or solutions;
- During election day, support the NSC activities, especially the ones related to the technical support to be given.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or a related discipline 3+ years professional experience;
- Training/Teaching experience.
- Massive training;
- Vendors management;
- Training design and preparation;
- Knowledge in the MS office suite, especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Work under pressure and for long periods;
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills;
- Team player;
- Capable of interact with technical and logistical staff from clients;
- Compatible with professional dress code;
- Able to express his ideas in written and oral form;
- Capable to train others;
- Setting Standards.
- English Level High is a must.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI on mobile no. +355682033430 (Monday – Friday) until 16/ 03/2021.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.