TRAINING COORDINATORMarch 16, 2021
For our client the global leader in secure, accessible, transparent election and voting technology and support services we are looking for Tirana:
His/her core mission is fulfilling all Training deployment requirements of the project and obtaining a high level of satisfaction from all stakeholders.
Coordinate, monitor and control the requests made to the Contractor, partner or groups to hire and/or train staff for the project, to ensure timely compliance with the processes of recruitment and selection, training, assignment of field personnel participating to the locations and their attendance during the events, always keeping updated the field staff information.
- Define the requirements of the Training Rooms and control the operation thereof according to training plan;
- Determine the number of trainings required for trainers planned in the regions for each type of staff;
- Select and coordinate train of trainers needed train the field staff;
- Constantly monitor and inform the progress of the trainings and recruitment for different staff in the field;
- Oversee the timely delivery of materials and equipment to the field staff, through the Contractor;
- Coordinate staff assistance to the locations of the field staff assigned to them and ensures the reassignment of replacement if needed;
- Control and monitor the performance of the team members assigned, to ensure continuous improvement and the application of best practices;
- Develop the training material needed to execute the training;
- Identify and report potential risks that may affect any aspect of the project, as well as propose the respective action plans or solutions;
- In case needed, be able to conduct any training session;
- During election day, support the NSC activities, specially the ones related to the technical support to be given.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or a related discipline 5+ years professional experience;
- Training/Teaching experience.
- Massive training;
- Vendors management;
- Training design and preparation;
- Knowledge in the MS office suite, especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Work under pressure and for long periods;
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills;
- Team player;
- Capable of interact with technical and logistical staff from clients;
- Compatible with professional dress code;
- Able to express his ideas in written and oral form;
- Capable to train others;
- Setting Standards;
- Profit oriented.
- English Level High is a must.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI on mobile no. +355682033430 (Monday – Friday) until 16/ 03/2021.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.