SYSTEMS SUPPORT & DEVOPS SPECIALISTOctober 16, 2020
For our Client a well-known international company we are looking for the following position:
SYSTEMS SUPPORT & DEVOPS SPECIALIST
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues;
- Be on-call to talk with internal staff and/or clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue;
- Contribute in the DevOps team to maintain and build out our platform and infrastructure;
- Evolve infrastructure, servers, deployment strategies and testing to support our goal of 100% up-time and rapid release cycles;
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams;
- Take ownership of internal and customer reported issues through to a resolution;
- Continuously improve our infrastructure to be easily deployable, scalable, secure and fault-tolerant;
- Must be able to write deployment scripts, debug applications, evaluate new technologies and more;
- Work closely with our CTO, Engineers, Product Managers and other clients and/or partners of the DevOps team to meet the needs of the organization to stay competitive from the infrastructure up to the highest level of applications.
- Experience with NodeJS, NGINX, MongoDB, Redis, required
- Must be available on-call to resolve any technical issues that arise in a global setting
- Experience supporting Unix deployments with a high traffic site in the cloud
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, and Digital Ocean.
- You have supported Linux/Unix deployments for a company with a high traffic site in the cloud
- Experience with enterprise application management tools (E.g. Docker, Kubernetes, OpsWorks, Elastic Beanstalk).
- Experience with configuration management tools (E.g. Puppet, Chef, SaltStack).
- Experience with managing clusters in Kubernetes architecture
- Experience writing scripts such as Perl, Ruby, Bash, PHP, Groovy, or Python, is a plus
- Experience with continuous integration, log collection and analysis, builds and performance monitoring/tuning of your infrastructure;
- You have designed, monitored and managed scalable and fault-tolerant deployments and supported them in real-world scenarios.
- Experience with Puppet/Chef/Salt and Docker/Kubernetes;
- Experience with kubernetes management software like Rancher is a plus;
- Experience with NodeJS, NGINX, MongoDB, Redis
- Experience with Android mobile devices;
- Experience with GitHub, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence;
- Experience with AWS, Digital Ocean and GCP preferred;
- Experience with network and server security.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at email@example.com Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname
CV). Be easily recognized!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.