SR. SOFTWARE DEVELOPEROctober 16, 2020
For our Client a well-known international company we are looking for the following position:
- Writes, edits, and debugs new computer programs for assigned projects, including necessary records and desired output;
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and appropriate feedback and suggestions;
- Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance;
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports;
- Review and repair legacy code;
- Expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our systems current with changing technologies;
- Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems;
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming;
- Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product;
- Responsible for development of new programs, analyzes current programs and processes, and making recommendations which yield a more cost-effective product.
- 5+ years’ experience in Software and/or Platform development;
- Extensive experience with Node JS;
- Experience as a software engineer; demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design, implementation and deployment tasks;
- Experience developing data-driven applications utilizing significant relational database engines as part of the overall application architecture (experience with any or all of the following are highly desirable: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server);
- Experience building web-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations;
- Experience with Agile software development is a plus.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname
CV). Be easily recognized!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.