Software Engineer – Internal Tools – PristinaApril 18, 2021
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in the USA, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Serbia, and Cyprus. We offer the newest mentality in the Staffing industry and our core businesses are Candidates and Clients. For our client, we are looking for:
Software Engineer – Internal Tools – Pristina
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
We are looking for a software engineer that enjoys working on removing complexity and boosting productivity to support multiple teams. Our ideal candidate is driven and has the ability to work comfortably with systems, platforms, and third-party integrations. As part of your role, you will help build and integrate tools to increase efficiency and visibility across operations, finance, customer support, and sales teams.
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
- Scripting, close with IT. New software they purchase. Build the integration sales tool and companies product. Internal tools.
- 2+ years of software engineering
- Experience interfacing with REST APIs and integrating with external applications
- Demonstrated experience delivering value at a rapid pace while maintaining a high-level of software quality
- Proficiency with common development tools (e.g. Git, Jira), databases and processes (Agile methods/scrum)
- Well organized, disciplined, and self-motivated, capable of balancing multiple priorities
- Strong desire to learn and collaborate with other teams; to understand their needs and develop solutions to make their work effective
- Ability to effectively communicate with coworkers, vendors and customers
- Ability to work with remote coworkers in other time zones
- Desire to work across our entire application stack
- Experience integrating business tools (Financial, MRP/ERP, CMS, etc.)
- Experience with Full stack development (ASP.NET, C#)
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related to this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related to the application, please, contact directly Mr. Kreshnik Qorraj by 18.04.2021. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.