Senior Software Engineer in PristinaApril 18, 2021
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in the USA, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Serbia, and Cyprus. We offer the newest mentality in the Staffing industry and our core businesses are Candidates and Clients. For our client, we are looking for:
Senior Software Engineer – Pristina
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer that enjoys working on different aspects of software development and revels in the challenge of tackling a wide array of tasks and projects. Our ideal candidate is driven with great attention to detail and has the ability to work comfortably up and down the software stack. As part of your role, you will help build a large-scale data processing and analytics system that provides our customers with monitoring, analysis, and predictions for shipments in supply chain management.
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED:
- Experience building secure multi-tier web applications using ASP.NET Core
- Experience with AWS hosting environments and DevOps
- Strong desire to learn and collaborate with the team
- Strong abstraction and design skills
- Strong understanding of data modeling and relational databases
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as C# and Python
- Familiarity with databases such as SQL Server, Postgres, and MongoDB
- Ability to work with remote coworkers in other time zones
- Experience with big data streaming platforms such as AWS Kinesis or Apache Kafka
- Knowledge of front end frameworks such as Angular or React
- Experience using Docker and/or Kubernetes to build containerized applications
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum
- Experience working with Data Scientists to bring business insights to the product
- Experience working with Customer Success to troubleshoot and correct customer issues
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related to this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their CV in English at email@example.com if you have any technical questions related to the application, please, contact directly Mr. Kreshnik Qorraj by 18.04.2021. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.