Senior Developer / Full StackJuly 23, 2021
For our client, a Chicago-based SaaS company that provides a partner relationship management (PRM) platform for eCommerce businesses, we are looking for:
SENIOR DEVELOPER / FULL STACK
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
As a full stack developer, you should be able to work both as a back end and front-end developer. This means that you can develop fully fledged platforms (with databases, servers, and clients) which do not need other applications to function.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
● Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
● Design client-side and server-side architecture.
● Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
● Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
● Write effective APIs.
● Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
● Create security and data protection settings.
● Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
● Write technical documentation.
● Able to use more than one programming/scripting language
● Attend technical design meetings
● Source code peer review
● Train/mentor staff on using various software tools
● Write high risk software source code
● Help teammates to implement best practices
● Participate in feature research
● Design optimal database structure
● Assist team lead on analyzing feature requirements
● Writing source code in idiomatic way
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
● Proven experience as a Senior / Full Stack Developer
● At least 5 years of experience
● Familiarity with common stacks.
XML, jQuery, Angular etc.)
● Advanced knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g., C#, Java, Python) and frameworks (e.g.
Spring Boot, Node.js etc).
● Familiarity with databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache, Ngnix) and UI/UX design.
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
● Great attention to detail.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Dezera BERISHA (Monday – Friday) until 23/07/2021
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.