SALES MANAGERAugust 25, 2020
- Candidate must have university degree preferably in the fields like Business or Business Administration, Marketing or Management;
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Previous experience in similar position;
- Capacity to work independently;
- Competitive spirit;
- High-level proficiency with MS Office programs;
- Drive his own car (compensation of fuel covered by company);
- Must have good command of English;
- Flexible working hours.
- Plans and manages the distribution of the products offered by the company in compliance with its activity;
- Complies and implements sales strategy consistent with strategy and objectives of employer, by detailing daily/weekly and monthly action plans;
- Plans and executes the marketing of the products of the company to the current clients and the new targeted ones;
- Reviews the implemented action plan for possible improvement actions;
- Prepares of action plans and schedules for the identification of new clients and plans new approaches;
- Informs potential clients about services,products and offers. Proposes personalized promotion offers for clients;
- Negotiates with the clients on the terms and conditions of the agreement and informs the clients on the rights and obligations that arise with the signing of the agreement;
- Proposes customization of the products of the company according to market requirements;
- Mobilization and motivation of sales team in performance measured at time intervals.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Ms. Ergesta STERMASI on mobile no. +355 68 203 3430 (Monday – Friday) until 25/08/2020
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.